Institute for Age-Friendly Housing
A non-profit organization based in the Silicon Valley
- Foster development of socially and economically sustainable housing for the lifespan of a community, accelerating the innovation of aging-in-place communities.
- Convenes regional forums where professionals from multiple disciples:
- Learn about innovative projects in the field of aging that are transforming America,
- Listen to the thought leaders who are making them happen, and
- Network with local leaders ready to bring 'Positive Aging Home' to create communities for all ages.
Silicon Valley Positive Aging Forum Series, Fall 2012
Planning for Communities & Aging
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, at Avenidas, 450 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301